TCN Resolution 016
|TCN Security Council|
|Date||April 6, 2020|
|Subject||Annexation of Morova by Groffenord|
|Security Council composition|
TCN Security Council Resolution 016, officially called On the Subject of the Island of Morova (016), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on April 6, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
- Noting the brutal 2019-20 Morovan Crisis, which culminated in a devastating conflict just recently,
- Recognizing the failure of the Morovan and Zionian authorities to maintain any stability on Morova prior to the attack,
- Realizing the destruction and effective dissolution of all three of the aforementioned authorities,
- Desiring some form of closure for the incidents that have befallen the island,
- Internationally recognizes the island of Morova to henceforth be under the sovereign jurisdiction of the Democratic Republic of Groffenord,
- Allots an amount from the Council of Nations of five-billion Quebecshirite Credits to Groffenord for the purpose of any projects they wish to pursue on the island, in addition to any Morovan assets held in relation to the Council of Nations, which are hereby liquidated and to be provided to Groffenord.
- Declares a conclusion to any ongoing wars with Morova or Zion as a result of this recognition change,
- Furthermore allows the Grand Navy of Quebecshire to enforce operative clause three if Morova is non-compliant.