TCN Resolution 003
|TCN Security Council|
|Date||September 30-31, 2019|
|Subject||Tensions in Morova and a possible civil war|
|Result||Adopted, repealed by TCN Resolution 011|
|Security Council composition|
TCN Security Council Resolution 003, officially called Ban on the International Sale of Weapons to Morova (003), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on September 31, 2019. It was repealed and replaced by TCN Resolution 011 on March 28, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
Sponsored By: The Serene State of Quebecshire
- Aware of the deterioration of stability in Morova,
- Noting the the prior Council of Nations resolution condemning Morova,
- Expressing a desire to avoid Civil War,
- Compromising that even if conflict is inevitable, it should be not fueled by the international sale of weapons for war profiteering,
- Prohibits the export of firearms, explosives, aircraft, ground vehicles, and any other conventional or destructive arms to Morova by nations government and any corporate entities or individuals within,
- Clarifies the right of member states to check any transports in their waters or passing through their states to halt, detain, and prevent any violators,
- Hereby bans the exports and sales of international weapons to Morova.