Spode Humbled Minions (politician)
Spode Humbled Minions
|Born||13 April 2016|
|Residence||Council Delegate Estate|
|Branch/service||League's Defense Forces|
|Years of service||2018–2021|
Spode Humbled Minions, also known as Spode or Mechanocracy, is a long time politician of The League and Concord. Joining NationStates on 13 May 2016, they would engage in a series of regional mergers that resulted in them joining The League of Conservative Nations (now The League). Throughout their career in League politics, they have put forward multiple bills, including An Act to Repeal CRL 1, An Act to end CRB #3 and the Preparedness Provisions Act, as well as headed various governmental agencies, both currently extant and defunct.
In addition to governmental service, they have created and run organizations like the SPICE Index, a currency exchange and financial prediction company and a League registered media company known as The 5th Column.
In 2023, they programmed the Forum Monitor, a Discord integration that automatically provides links to current League forum posts.
- Delegate of Concord (14 June 2022 – Present)
- Diplomatic agent (Unknown – Present) 
- Consul of the Republic (18 February 2023 – Present)
- Prison Guard (21 August 2016 – 26 August 2016)
- Senate Speaker (23 November 2017 – Unknown)
- League Intelligence Director (16 December 2019 – 17 May 2021)
- Director of Foreign Affairs (26 July 2021 – 14 February 2022)
- Executive advisor (15 June 2022 – February 18 2023)
- Council Delegate (August 2019 – 18 February 2023)
Political party affiliations
Spode was affiliated with the Anti-Don Cheadle Party in 2020 prior to the organization's dissolution in June of the same year.
Medals and awards
- League's Defense Forces
- Civilian honors
Spode has participated in numerous roleplays/RPs on NationStates, including
- Gateway RP (2022 – Present)
- Playing as a group of colonizing robots from across the Confederacy of Mechanocracy
- Terraconserva Worldbuilding RP
- Playing as BioWorkes corporation briefly, before switching to playing as the nation of Rakeo.
- The 2018 LCN non-earth MT RP (July 5 2018 – July 30 2018)
- Playing as the hyper-isolationist dictatorship of Topia
- "Concord's Regional History Log". Concord: NationStates. 3 November 2022. Retrieved 15 December 2022.
- Parthian Union. "Assignments of The League Department of Foreign Affairs". Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Icaris (23 November 2017). "Senate Speaker Appointment". Office of the President. Retrieved 15 December 2022.
- Creeperopolis (26 July 2021). "Resignation of Terranihil as Chief Consul, Creeperopolis Selected as Chief Consul". NationStates Forums (Official Report). The League Forum Thread. The League: Office of the Consulate. p. 12. Retrieved 26 July 2021.
- Creeperopolis (14 February 2022). "Change in DoFA". NationStates TL RMB (Official Report). The League: Office of the Consulate. Retrieved 14 February 2022.
- "Regional Officials of The League". The League: NationStates. 15 December 2022.
- Creeperopolis (28 March 2019). "Wars of the Gentlemen's Coalition". NationStates.
- Quebecshire (15 August 2021). "LCN Distinctions of Service". NationStates. The League of Conservative Nations: Consulate of the Republic. Retrieved 18 December 2022.
- Quebecshire (9 June 2018). "The first set of honored recipients of the Distinction of Exemplary Service to the LCN Through the World Assembly". NationStates. The League of Conservative Nations: Consulate of the Republic. Retrieved 15 December 2022.
- Quebecshire (1 November 2022). "Z-Day 11 Recap and Awards". NationStates. The League: Consulate of the Republic. Retrieved 3 November 2022.
- Quebecshire (25 September 2022). "N-DAY 7: Conclusion and Medals". Consulate of the Republic. Retrieved 15 December 2022.