TCN Resolution 029
|TCN Security Council|
|Date||September 24, 2020|
|Subject||Establishment of an international police|
|Security Council composition|
TCN Security Council Resolution 029, officially called Establishment of the Terraconserva International Police Cooperative (TERRAPOL) (029), was approved by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on Setpember 24, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
Sponsored By: Terraconserva Economic Union Caucus
- Recognizing the recent international incidents which have resulted in the invocation of the Terraconserva International Court,
- Specifically noting the extradition affairs regarding Ernest Pyle for his crimes against the Terranhilian state,
- Concerned about the stability of cases slated for the international courts or investigations that have not yet resulted in charges that may require international action or involvement,
- Seeking to ensure national sovereignty whilst also improving international law enforcement cooperation,
- Establishes the Terraconserva International Police Cooperative, henceforth abbreviated as TERRAPOL,
- Endows TERRAPOL with the purpose of "providing a center for international communication and dialogue between the domestic police forces of any participating Council of Nations member state,"
- Requests each Council of Nations member state establish a hotline between their national police or investigative headquarters for rapid communication and networking with TERRAPOL to aid in reaching other national departments,
- Allows nations to publish detainment warrants to TERRAPOL for alleged criminals suspected to be abroad,
- Encourages the cooperation of law enforcement organizations between member states to better protect against international criminal activity,
- Hereby creates the Terrconserva International Police Cooperative (TERRAPOL).