TCN Resolution 015
|TCN General Assembly|
Logo of the TCN
|Date||March 31, 2020|
|Subject||Creation of the Joint Education Committee|
TCN General Assembly Resolution 015, officially called Establishment of the Joint Education Committee (015), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations General Assembly on March 31, 2020.
To the General Assembly of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
Sponsored By: The Republic of Paleocacher
- Fully aware of the vast disparity and differences among the various education boards in Terraconserva Council of Nations,
- Seeking to re-formulate the general objectives of education at the primary and secondary level,
- Aware of the need of integration and cooperation among the education institutes, schools and universities,
- Considering the need of mutual collaboration in various sectors of education which could considerably help in the development of research and innovation among pupils,
- Noting further the need for an overall improvement in the quality of education for students with special needs and mature learners,
- Establishes the formation of a “Joint Education Committee” as a body under the Terraconserva Council of Nations to regulate and explore ways of enhancing collaboration in various sectors of education.
- Designates that each member nation and observer state of the Terraconserva Council of Nations shall be awarded a permanent seat on the Joint Education Committee.
- Designates that the Joint Education Committee shall meet once every quarter of the year unless otherwise decided by the member nations.
- Establishes the formation of ‘Education Visas’ to grant pupils of the various nations under the Terraconserva Council of Nations the right to travel to other nations for the purpose of educational enrichment.