Council of the Republic Law 7
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 7|
|1st Council of the Republic|
|Proposed by||Doge Republics|
|Passed||26 June 2019|
Council of the Republic Law 7 was passed on 28 June 2019 by the 1st Council of the Republic. It was repealed by Council of the Republic Law 18 on 16 November 2020.
Seeing the previous actions by the FCN over the past few weeks on the LCN RMB, this bill seeks to prevent it from happening again and establishing clear boundaries for non-LCNers in the LCN.
The LCN Government Declares:
- Foreigners, in this topic, are people defined as not possessing a nation within the LCN.
- They have the same rights as citizens of the LCN on the region's RMB, except:
- They are limited by the number of posts they can make on the RMB per day, with the maximum being 15, the amount resetting every day at 6 PM EST.
- At the request of the LCNDA Director or the Consulate, a foreigner can be prohibited from posting on the RMB for a duration of time.
- Diplomats are defined as officials of another region, approved by their respective region and must abide by the same laws as foreigners unless stated otherwise.
- Diplomats are allowed to post an infinite amount of messages on the RMB, as long as it abides by the laws of the LCN,
- The Consulate or the LCNDA Director can prohibit them from posting.
- Diplomats that either break enough NationStates rules or break a serious NationStates rule will be removed from the LCN.
- Approved Foreigners (AP) are foreigners approved by the LCNDA Director. APs must abide by the same laws as foreigners unless stated otherwise,
- APs are allowed to post an infinite amount of messages on the RMB, as long as it is not considered spam.
- They are not allowed to post when the Consulate or the LCNDA Director request they stop.
|Chalanka||Doge Republics||Fandom||Gjorka||Icaris||Neo Polisophos|
- Doge Republics (26 June 2019). "CRL #7 - Securing the Existence of Rules and Regulations of Foreigners". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.