Council of the Republic Law 5
|Council of the Republic Law 5|
|Proposed by||The New Fandom Republic|
|Passed||3 December 2018|
This act recognizes the invaluable service to the Republic that Nexus has brought forth and the days that shall go down in LCN history for as long as our Region stands and beyond.
Nexus has been a shining example of what a Consul should be. Creativity, Integrity, Impartiality and of course a sense of justice. This act if passed will notarize the recognition from the public he deserves.
The LCN Government Declares:
- This act also if passed will notarize the recognition of several holidays which include the following:
- November ninth
- May twenty-eighth
- July eighth
- The explanation for the choice of dates:
- November ninth is the Day of Integrity and celebrates the selflessness of Nexus and the shining example of integrity that he is,
- May twenty-eighth is the Day of Law and Order and it reminds us of how law and order kept us honourable in the face of our enemies,
- July eighth is the day of Victory and it celebrates how we stood against the adversaries of our society through either diplomacy or war,
- The New Fandom Republic (28 June 2019). "CRL #5 - An Act to Recognize the Service of Nexus and the Addition of New Holidays to Honor the Republic". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.