Council of the Republic Law 15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 15|
|4th Council of the Republic|
|Proposed by||Greater Sacramento|
|Passed||16 December 2019|
Council of the Republic Law 15 was passed on 16 December 2019 by the 4th Council of the Republic.
To organize the Republic's Foreign Affairs this bill has been brought to the Council of the Republic
The LCN Government Declares:
- The League shall establish The League Foreign Affairs Department,
- The League Foreign Affairs Department will consist of a Director of Foreign Affairs whose job is to manage the department and diplomacy with other regions,
- The League Foreign Affairs Department will consist of (a) Diplomatic Agent(s) whose job it is to be present in other regions communication platforms,
- The Director of Foreign Affairs has the option to act as a Diplomatic Agent if there is another Diplomatic Agents that is not the The Director of Foreign Affairs himself/herself,
- The Director of Foreign Affairs must act as a Diplomatic Agent if no other Diplomatic Agents exist within the department,
- The Director of Foreign Affairs shall be appointed by the Consulate,
- Diplomatic Agents can be hired by the Director of Foreign Affairs or the Consulate.
- Greater Sacramento (16 December 2019). "CRL #15 - An Act to Establish The League Foreign Affairs Department". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.