TCN Resolution 021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|TCN General Assembly|
Logo of the TCN
|Date||May 18, 2020|
|Subject||Protection of endagered species|
TCN Security Council Resolution 021, officially called Endangered Species Act (021), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations General Assembly on May 18, 2020.
To the General Assembly of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
- Deeply concerned of the rising effects that Industrialization, Development and certain economic activities has on endangered animal species,
- Considering the need of mutual collaboration among member nations to protect and preserve animal species feared to be endangered,
- Deeply convinced that proper preservation and conservation techniques could enhance the population of animal species feared to be endangered,
- Appalled at the likelihood of extinction of animal species feared to be endangered of both cultural and socioeconomic value,
- Noting with appreciation the scientific research being conducted by certain member nations to enhance the conservation techniques of endangered animal species,
- Calls upon member nations to implement environmental policies focused on the preservation and conservation of endangered animal species.
- Authorizes the creation of a “Terraconserva Database of Endangered Animal Species”.
- Declares that every member nation shall provide information required for the “Terraconserva Database of Endangered Animal Species” for every specie considered to be endangered by it’s government.
- Urges individual nations to set targets to preserve the population of deeply endangered animal species and collaborate with local agencies to enhance conservation of endangered species.
- Further recommends nations to enact laws against those indulging in the commercial hunting of deeply endangered animal species.