TCN Resolution 020
|TCN Security Council|
Logo of the TCN
|Date||May 7, 2020|
|Subject||Authorizing observers to be present in Sequoyah|
|Security Council composition|
TCN Security Council Resolution 020, officially called Authorization of Observer Presence in Sequoyah (020), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on May 7, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
- Appalled at the conditions the tribals of Sequoyah have been forced into by the nation’s government,
- Horrified at the Sequoyan government’s successful attempt to Sequoyan Slave Tradelegalize slavery and genocidal actions against the natives of the land,
- Recognizing that international action is needed to put an end to this travesty,
- Dismayed at the difficulty in getting information out of Sequoyah, largely due to the profound absence of modern technology in the nation,
- Mandates the creation of a force of TCN-sanctioned observers, of which each nation’s government may contribute no more than 10 people to this force,
- Mandates that these observers be granted unimpeded access to all of the Sequoyan territory, excluding private or government property,
- Directs these international observers to gather information regarding slavery or forced servitude as well as the treatment of natives and other vulnerable groups in Sequoyah,
- Compels Sequoyah to comply with this resolution or face further consequences.