TCN Resolution 017
|TCN Security Council|
|Date||April 16, 2020|
|Subject||Investigating Malgan Re-Education Centers in Terranihil|
|Result||Vetoed by Quebecshire|
|Security Council composition|
|Part of series on|
TCN Security Council Resolution 017, officially called Resolution to Launch An Investigation in Terranihilian Re-Education Centers (017), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on April 16, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
Sponsored By: The United Democracy of Malgax
- Growing concern within the Malgan government over the treatment of ethnically Malgan christains who have been interred into reeducation centers by the government of Terranihil.
- Noting, the near-total displacement of the ethnically Malgan population of Terranihil into the aforementioned reeducation camps.
- Acknowledging, that behavior like this has preceded violations of human rights and mass atrocities against the affected population.
- Concerned, that the Terranilian government may follow these same behaviors.
- Declaring the Council of Nations shall commence an investigation into the reeducation camps located within Terranihil
PARAMETERS OF THE INVESTIGATION
- The investigation will only cover the treatment of Malgans within the Reeducation Centers (Hereby referred to as RC’s), no other group of interest within Terranihil will be looked into.
- The investigation will be composed of a group of investigators selected by the TCN of any nationality except that of Malgan or Terranilian origin to avoid bias on behalf of the two parties.
- The investigation will be conducted through investigation of the RC’s conditions, and through interviews and medical examinations of the interred.
- Hereby Launching an investigation into the reeducation centers of Terranihil.