TCN Resolution 014
|TCN Security Council|
Logo of the TCN
|Date||March 301, 2020|
|Subject||Establishing a trial for Alyosha "Alexei" Karamazov|
|Security Council composition|
TCN Security Council Resolution 014, officially called Mandate for the International Trial of Alyosha Karamazov (014), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on March 31, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
Sponsored By: The Serene State of Quebecshire, the Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis, the Islamic Republic of Greater Sacramento, the Commonwealth of San Carlos Islands the Republic of Paleocacher, the Republic of Terranihil, the Greater Republic of New Gandor, the Democratic Republic of Groffenord, and the Grand Empire of Xusma.
- Noting the alleged war crimes and atrocities overseen by Alyosha "Alexei" Karamazov since the latter months of 2019,
- Hoping to bring an end to the worsened parts of the Morovan Crisis,
- Understanding that Karamazov's actions and impacts extend beyond the island of Morova,
- Acknowledging the complexity of these actions as well as the desire of several states to have a say in the delivering of justice to Karamazov,
- Desiring an orderly, coherent, and fair hearing for the accusations levied against Karamazov and his defence,
- Mandates the Terraconserva Council of Nations to hold a single trial of Karamazov under the following terms in Bostonia regarding his alleged international crimes.
- Each nation having participated in the blockade mandated by LinkTCN Resolution 011 will supply one justice to the trial which may be appointed by their respective governments.
- These nations being the Serene State of Quebecshire, the Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis, the Islamic Republic of Greater Sacramento, the Commonwealth of San Carlos Islands the Republic of Paleocacher, the TerranihilRepublic of Terranihil, the Greater Republic of New Gandor, the Democratic Republic of Groffenord, and the Grand Empire of Xusma.
- Council of Nations member states not supplying justices will be allowed to sit as observers to the proceedings of the trial.
- Karamazov will be allowed to acquire an attorney either personally or through the Morovan government.
- Each delegation to the Council of Nations will be allowed to submit charges against Karamazov.
- There must be a two-thirds margin of the agreement for deciding upon a verdict and sentencing, however, if capital punishment is chosen as a sentence, the method chosen must be agreement upon in a unanimous fashion.
- Declares the trial under the aforementioned rules and terms to be mandated by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council.