TCN Resolution 012
|TCN Security Council|
Logo of the TCN
|Date||March 29, 2020|
|Subject||Admittance of Zion to the Terraconserva Council of Nations as an Observer State|
|Security Council composition|
TCN General Assembly Resolution 012, officially called Admittance of the Republic of Zion as an Observer State (012), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on March 22, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
- Noting the Linkunilateral declaration of independence by the Republic of Zion (henceforth "Zion") from the Peoples' Republic of Morova,
- Seeking the mitigation of conflict in Morova and the expansion of international dialogue,
- Discouraging the Peoples' Republic Morova from withdrawing from the Council of Nations for a plethora of reasons, specifically the possession of an official voice in the international community,
- Bearing in mind while Zion has declared independence and gained some recognition, this was unilateral and Morova still controls most of the island,
- Desiring a minimal confliction between the de facto and de jure statues on the Morovan island,
- Clarifies that TCN Resolution 011 applies to the Peoples' Republic of Morova, not the island of Morova, thus exempting the Republic of Zion from the imposed regulations and blockade.