TCN Resolution 011
|TCN Security Council|
|Date||March 28, 2020|
|Subject||Repeal of TCN Resolution 003, repeal of TCN Resolution 005, instatement of a naval blockade of Morova, prohibition of arms sales and purchases to and from Morova|
|Security Council composition|
TCN General Assembly Resolution 011, officially called Ban on the International Purchase of Weapons to and from Morova and the Instatement of a Blockade (011), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on March 28, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
Sponsored By: The Republic of Lyoa, the Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis, the Serene State of Quebecshire, the Stratocratic Republic of New Gandor, and the Islamic Republic of Greater Sacramento
- Aware of the continuing deterioration of stability in Morova,
- Noting the the prior Council of Nations resolution condemning Morova and banning weapons sales to Morova,
- Seeing how Morova must continue to be blockaded to enforce this resolution,
- Hereby prohibits international weapons commerce to and from Morova.
- Hereby allows all current shipments of weapons to arrive at the destination but prohibits the payment from being sent to Morova.
- Hereby prohibits any weapon previously purchased from Morova from being used to influence international conflicts.
- Hereby established a blockade of all weapons sales to and from Morova.