TCN Resolution 006
|TCN Security Council|
|Date||January 13-14, 2020|
|Subject||Alleged Creeperian war crimes|
|Result||Adopted, Repealed by TCN Resolution 009|
|Security Council composition|
TCN Security Council Resolution 006, officially called A Resolution to Launch an Investigation Into Creeperopolis (006), was adopted by the Terraconserva Council of Nations Security Council on January 14, 2020. It was repealed by TCN Resolution 009 on March 28, 2020.
To the Security Council of the Terraconserva Council of Nations
- Noting, that allegations against The Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis have been presented to the TCN
- Concerned, that The Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis could be committing war crimes
- Concerned, that if The Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis is not commiting war crimes then TCN resolutions with false claims will continue to be brought up
- Launches, an investigation into the The Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis under the TCN
- Hereby, declares the above as law of the Terraconserva Council of Nations.