Cabinet of Creeperopolis
|Cabinet of Alexander II of Creeperopolis|
|Date formed||15 June 1833 (de jure)|
15 September 2003 (de facto)
|People and organisations|
|No. of ministers||8|
|Total no. of members||13 (since 2003)|
|Member party||Creeperian Initiative|
|Status in legislature||Government|
|Advice and consent||General Courts|
The Cabinet of Creeperopolis (Creeperian Spanish – Creeperian: Գաբինետե դե Ծրեեպերօպոլիս; Creeperian Script – Iberic: Gabinete de Creeperópolis) is the current government cabinet of the Monarchy of Creeperopolis and the Creeperian government.
The first cabinet of Creeperopolis in its modern form was established on 15 June 1833 by Emperor Adolfo III. Legally, there has only ever been one cabinet of Creeperopolis, but de facto, each new monarch (1833–1887, 1933–present) and each new Prime Minister (1887–1933) had their own distinct cabinet. The current Cabinet of Creeperopolis, de facto the 24th Cabinet, has been in office since 15 September 2003, after a transition of power from the Romerist Military Junta, which itself overthrew the then government of Emperor Alfonso VI on 18 June 2003.
The current is headed by Emperor Alexander II and is composed of nine ministries: Defense, Internal Affairs, External Affairs, Law Enforcement, Intelligence, Treasury, Labor, Education, and Transportation. There are only, however, only eight ministers, as the minister of Defense and Intelligence are the same person. The ministries, an in tern, ministers, of Defense, Internal Affairs, and External Affairs, are considered the "Big Three" government ministers of Creeperopolis, as the three ministries oversee the remaining six ministries, themselves referred to as the "Little Six."
Ministers of Creeperopolis
- ↑ De jure, the Creeperian government states that its cabinet took office on 15 June 1833, the date that Emperor Adolfo III established the various ministries of Creeperopolis. De facto, however, the current cabinet took office on 15 September 2003 after the Romerist Military Junta was dissolved.