Joyagua Extermination Camp
|Known for||Being an extermination camp of the De-Catholization|
|Location||Joyagua, San Luís, Creeperopolis|
|Built by||National Council for Peace and Order|
|Operated by||Miguelist Army|
|Commandant||Diego Collazo Rodríguez|
|Original use||Prisoner of War camp|
|Number of gas chambers||4|
|Inmates||Creeperian Catholics, Romerists, Salvadorans|
|Number of inmates||1.6 million|
|Liberated by||Catholic Imperial Restoration Council, August 15, 1949|
The Joyagua Extermination Camp operated from 1933 to 1949 during the Creeperian Civil War. It was operated by the National Council for Peace and Order. The camp was the one of the six extermination camps of the De-Catholization under the National Council for Peace and Order. It was liberted on August 15, 1949, by the Catholic Imperial Restoration Council. Around 1.1 million died in the camp during the genocide.
The majority of the deaths at the concentration camp were Salvadorans.