Crown of Creeperopolis
The Crown of Creeperopolis is a crown that is worn by Emperors of Creeperopolis and the Popes of the Creeperian Catholic Church from as early as the 14th century. The current iteration o the Imperial crown has been in use since 1840. The current iteration of the Papal crown has been used since 1855 as a gift from Emperor Adolfo III to Pope Pío IX.
The Imperial version is officially called the Imperial Crown while the Papal version is officially called the Papal Crown, but is commonly called the Papal Tiara. The crown is also called the Triple Crown. Officially, the three crowns represent the united monarchies of Atlántida, Castilliano, and Creeperopolis.
A representation of the triregnum combined with two crossed keys of San Pedro continues to be used as a symbol of the Empire and the Papacy and appears on Imperial and Papal documents, buildings, and insignia.