Council of the Republic Motion 5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Motion 5
|11th Council of the Republic
|7 March 2021
|Status: In force
Council of the Republic Motion 5 was passed on 7 March 2021 by the 11th Council of the Republic.
We suggest to the Consulate to amend the constitution to add the following position to the regional constitution:
The LCN Government Declares:
- That a legislative office called the "Director of the Council" to be established and created,
- That the Director of the Council's purpose to encourage and facilitate the creation of bills to be presented to the Council of the Republic and improvement of existing ones,
- That the Director of the Council is to be active in this role both through themselves and through other delegates,
- That the Director of the Council has no higher authority than other delegates,
- That the Director of the Council will be selected by the Council of the Republic with a majority vote every cycle of the Council,
- That the Director of the Council may serve for two terms consecutively and must be out of office for one cycle of the Council to be eligible for the position again.
- Greater Sacramento (7 March 2021). "CRM #5 - A Motion to Create the Position of Director of the Council". NationStates. The League Council Archive.