Council of the Republic Law 9
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 9|
|1st Council of the Republic|
|Passed||26 June 2019|
|Status: In force|
Council of the Republic Law 9 was passed on 26 June 2019 by the 1st Council of the Republic.
Our system of government is strong, complex, and organized. We need our legislative documentation to match that of our region.
The LCN Government Declares:
- Establishes: Introduced laws will be known as Bills
- States: Bills introduced will be documented and numbered, whether or not they pass
- Establishes: Bills will be labelled as such: CRB #
- Clarifies: If a Bill passes will no longer be labelled as a Bill, but as a Law
- Establishes: Laws passed by the Council will be labelled as CRL (Council of the Republic Law) #
- Establishes: Motions, whether or not they pass, will be labelled as CRM #
- Recognizes: The bill numbers will not align with law numbers, bills are numbered regardless of the passage
- Compels: The Council Archives to label all existing motions and laws, as well as keep a dispatch with a list of number of motions and laws and their links
|Chalanka||Doge Republics||Fandom||Gjorka||Icaris||Neo Polisophos|
- Icaris (28 June 2019). "CRL #9 - An Act To Establish a Labeling and Filing System for Council Bills, Laws and Motions". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.