Council of the Republic Law 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 22|
|12th Council of the Republic|
|Passed||23 March 2021|
|Status: In force|
Council of the Republic Law 22 was passed on 23 March 2021 by the 12th Council of the Republic.
Noting the regional move authorized by the council, the Council of the Republic wishes to facilitate the renaming of agencies to match with that of the new region.
The League Government Declares:
- The Council authorizes the change for The League Foreign Affairs Department to be changed to The League's Department of Foreign Affairs.
- The Council authorizes the change for The League Defense Administration to be changed to The League's Department of Defense and for the sub-branches of The League Armed Forces and The League Intelligence Agency to be changed to The League's Defense Forces, and The League's Intelligence Agency.
- The Council authorizes the change for the Director of the The League Defense Administration to the changed to the Director of The League's Department of Defense.
- The Council authorizes the change for General of the Armed Forces to be changed to the General of the Defense Forces.
- Gjorka (23 March 2021). "CRL #22 – An Act to Relabel the Agencies of The League". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.