Council of the Republic Law 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 17|
|7th Council of the Republic|
|Proposed by||Greater Sacramento|
|Passed||15 May 2020|
|Status: Struck down|
In pressure due to recent incidents and to be a preventive measure for the future this bill has been brought to the Council.
The LCN Government Declares:
- That the Defense Administration maintains the right to bring someone before the Criminal Court of the Republic on charges on behalf of laws and other regional documents relevant to the functions of the Grand Republic,
- That the Defense Administration Director may select an attorney to represent the DA in the Criminal Court of the Republic,
- That the League Police Force Chief, on behalf of the League Police Force, may bring someone before the Criminal Court of the Republic on charges of any individual for violating rules relating to platforms they hold jurisdiction over,
- That the League Police Force Chief may select an attorney to represent the LPF in the Criminal Court of the Republic.
- Greater Sacramento (15 May 2020). "CRL #17 - An Act to Clarify and Establish the Definition of Prosecution in Law Enforcement". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.