Council of the Republic Law 16
|Council of the Republic Law 16|
|6th Council of the Republic|
|Proposed by||Greater Sacramento|
|Passed||14 May 2020|
|Status: In force|
Council of the Republic Law 16 was passed on 14 May 2020 by the 6th Council of the Republic.
To align the views of the current Council and to have communications with different regions better organized and to expedite them this bill has been brought to the Council.
The LCN Government Declares:
- That the World Assembly Delegate position shall be occupied by the nation who holds the position of Director of Foreign Affairs,
- That all citizens who are a member of the World Assembly are required to endorse that the Foreign Affairs Director,
- That a "Request to Sustain the Delegate Position" is defined as a request created by the Director of Foreign Affairs sent to the Consulate that details an endorsement cap with a defined finite period of time for this to be enforced for and a percentage relative to the current endorsement count of the Director of Foreign Affairs,
- That the Director of Foreign Affairs can send a "Request to Sustain the Delegate Position" to the Consulate,
- That a "Request to Sustain the Delegate Position" shall be passed after being reviewed jointly by the Consulate and Council as well as with the consent of the Consulate and Council as separate institutions.