Council of the Republic Law 13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 13|
|1st Council of the Republic|
|Passed||8 July 2019|
|Status: Struck down|
Council of the Republic Law 13 was passed on 8 July 2019 by the 1st Council of the Republic. It was struck down by the Court of the Republic on 5 February 2021.
This bill is to establish order for nominations to Council seats.
The LCN Government Declares:
- A citizen can not bribe another into nominating them for Council (i.e. giving special treatment or endorsements).
- Giving special permission
- Unfair treatment
- If one is to be encouraged to under the circumstances of those above, they must report it to a League’s Police Force Officer or Consul of the Republic.
- Continuous lying of denying or trying to protect oneself from prosecution, citizenship can be revoked and ejection and ban from the region will be in order.
- Any nation who witnessed the bribery, can bring forth evidence,
- Nations have the right to not be a witness against themselves in a case.
|Chalanka||Doge Republics||Fandom||Gjorka||Icaris||Neo Polisophos|
- Chalanka (8 July 2019). "CRL #13 - An Act to Boost Election Integrity and Suppress Partisan Bribery and Corruption for Political Office". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.