Council of the Republic Law 12
|Council of the Republic Law 12|
|1st Council of the Republic|
|Passed||7 July 2019|
|Status: In force|
Council of the Republic Law 12 was passed on 7 July 2019 by the 1st Council of the Republic.
The legislation changes the substance of Integrity Day to remove the national specificity of the holiday and use it to recognize a larger group of people.
The LCN Government Declares:
- Integrity Day, November 9, will no longer celebrate exclusively the selflessness of a single nation
- Integrity Day, November 9, will celebrate all those who have served the region with integrity and sacrifice
- Integrity Day, November 9, will be recess for all legislative action (unless emergency), to give those officials a day to rest and reflect on the officials who have come before them
- The Regional Calendar will officially describe the holiday as the following:
- Integrity Day, November 9, is a day to celebrate officials who have served the region with integrity and sacrifice. This day is time for reflection on the past and future of the region and volunteer service to our community.
|Chalanka||Doge Republics||Fandom||Gjorka||Icaris||Neo Polisophos|
- Icaris (7 July 2019). "CRL #12 - An Act to Revise an LCN Calendar Holiday". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.