Council of the Republic Law 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 1|
|Proposed by||The LCN government|
|Status: In force|
Council of the Republic Law 1 was passed by the Citizens' Assembly.
The Government of The League must have a system to our citizens and document those who come into our region. We must have a system to ensure only those who will sustain our regional security are permitted citizenship. Our elections must maintain legitimate and our regional sovereignty must be upheld.
The LCN Government Declares:
- Immigration be overseen by the LCN Defense Administration, specifically the LCN Intelligence Agency,
- The LCNIA shall delegate resources and roles to enforce a secure immigration system,
- The LCNIA shall use investigative measures to verify potential citizens will further the prosperity of our region,
- The Consulate may overturn any LCNIA citizenship decision,
- The LCNIA shall formulate a document in co-ordinance with the Consulate on immigration policy,
- This legislation will go into effect immediately after its passage by the Citizens’ Assembly.
- The LCN government (24 June 2019). "CRL #1 - An Act for Secure Integration and Citizenship in the League". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.