Council of the Republic Law 0
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Council of the Republic Law 0|
|1st Council of the Republic|
|Proposed by||Greater Sacramento|
|Passed||8 June 2019|
|Status: In force|
Council of the Republic Law 0 was passed on 8 June 2019 by the 1st Council of the Republic.
The LCN Government Declares:
- The following is to be proposed to the LCN Council,
- To first Create a new government puppet called the LCN Council Archives with no laws in place,
- To Hold a session on what laws are objectively outdated (During this session the LCN CA archives will still be in effect),
- To then transfer all of the non counted laws to the Council Archives,
- To then close the session and by closing the session will render all LCN CA Archive laws void and enact the LCN Council Archives.
- Greater Sacramento (18 October 2019). "CRL #0 - An Act To Create a New Government Puppet". NationStates. The Republic of LCN Council Archive.