Cooperation and Development Coalition
Cooperation and Development Coalition
9 official names
|Headquarters||San Salvador, Creeperopolis|
|Official languages||Andaluzian, Atlántidan Spanish, Castillianan, Corevillan Spanish, Creeperian Spanish, Hebrew, Pavulturilori, Salisfordian, Salvadoran|
|Type||Free trade organization, military alliance|
|Members||6 current, 1 suspended, 1 former|
• Heads of state
|Establishment||22 April 1981|
• 2020 estimate
|GDP (nominal)||2020 estimate|
|₵23.85 trillion credits|
• Per capita
|Currency||Colón, Escudo, Lira|
|Time zone||AMT–7 to AMT–1, AMT+8|
The Cooperation and Development Coalition,[note 1][note 2] abbreviated as CODECO, is an international free trade organization and military alliance. The organization was established in January 2020 and is currenlty composed of six member nations: Andaluzia, Corevilla, Creeperopolis, El Salvador, Salisford, and the State of the Church. Sequoyah was also briefly a member between April and May 2020. CODECO maintains a policy of free trade and travel between its members, eliminating the need for visas and tariffs.
Since December 2020, CODECO has led a military intervention in Sequoyah. The CODECO Mission in Sequoyah (COMISEQ) deposed the government of interim President William Adama in January 2021 and installed their own provisional president, Augustus Young, who leads the Reorganized Constitutional Government of the Republic of Sequoyah. CODECO's intervention is supported by the Terraconserva Council of Nations (TCN). On 13 May 2022, Andaluzia was suspended from CODECO due to its nationalization of Salisfordian oil rigs.
- 1 History
- 2 Charter
- 2.1 First Article
- 2.2 Second Article
- 2.3 Third Article
- 2.4 Fourth Article
- 2.5 Fifth Article
- 2.6 Sixth Article
- 2.7 Seventh Article
- 2.8 Eighth Article
- 2.9 Ninth Article
- 3 Members
- 4 Current heads of state
- 5 See also
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
- 8 External links
The establishment of the Cooperation and Development Coalition (CODECO) was announced in San Salvador, Creeperopolis, by the heads of state of Creeperopolis, El Salvador, Pavulturilor, Salisford, and the State of the Church on 25 January 2020 as a free trade organization and military alliance between the four nations. Andaluzia joined CODECO one week later on 1 February 2020.
On 1 February 2020, the Creeperian legislature unanimously ratified Creeperopolis' membership in CODECO. The State of the Church ratified membership on the same day as Creeperopolis, El Salvador and Pavulturilor ratified the day after, Salisford ratified membership on 3 February 2020 with 344 of 345 votes in the Senate, and Andaluzia ratified membership on 5 February 2020.
Activities in Morova
In response to the sinking of The Lady Kieva on 27 March 2020, Martin Entemagare, a spokesperson for CODECO, expressed CODECO's support for the Quebecshirite government's actions against the unarmed ship. He stated that Quebecshire "acted appropriately" to secure its borders from "possible Morovan aggression" against Quebecshire. He also condemned Morova for "disturbing the peace" and for refusing to respond to Quebecshirite radio calls.
Relations with Sequoyah
Sequoyah joined and ratified CODECO on 6 April 2020, becoming the second non-founding member of CODECO. The House of Representatives voted 56 in favor and 44 against membership, and the Senate voted 7 in favor and 3 against membership, with President Odysseus Stanford officially ratifying Sequoyah's membership. The Whigs supported membership while the Federalists opposed membership.
Sequoyah was expelled from CODECO on 1 May 2020 after Stanford legalized slavery in late-April 2020. The Whigs attempted to negotiate with CODECO for reentry, but their attempts were denied by CODECO as slavery was still legal in Sequoyah. In the lead up to the October 2020 Sequoyan presidential election, candidate Ulysses Lincoln swore he would keep Sequoyah out of CODECO, while candidate Edward Calhoun promised to attempt to have Sequoyah rejoin CODECO. Augusto Cabañeras Gutiérrez, the Creeperian minister of defense, stated that the only way Sequoyah would rejoin CODECO is if Sequoyah "is annexed as [Creeperopolis'] next [five] departments" and if Calhoun's head is "delivered to [the Creeperian government] on a silver platter."
CODECO Mission in Sequoyah
After the start of the Sequoyan Civil War in late-November 2020, CODECO announced the formation of the CODECO Mission in Sequoyah (COMISEQ) to intervene militarily in Sequoyah to bring an end to the civil war. CODECO announced that Captain Augustus Young, a prisoner-of-war of the Lyoan conflict, was proclaimed as the provisional president of Sequoyah in opposition to Adama. On 16 December 2020, CODECO issued an ultimatum to Adama to step down by 25 December 2020 and recognize Young as president, After Adama failed to abide by the ultimatum, CODECO proclaimed that Adama had been deposed, and by 4 January 2021, Adama surrendered and accepted Young's administration of Sequoyah.
On 24 May 2021, Young announced that CODECO granted Sequoyah a ₵5 billion credit loan which would be used to "[improve] infrastructure, [build] a hydroelectric dam, solar panels, [and] running water systems, and [the] updating [of] Sequoyan oil infrastructure to bring it up to code with TCN requirements." Young stated that the loan was the first step in building a "modern, mechanized Sequoyah," in what he calls the Sequoyan Economic Adjustment Program. Despite protests from some Native leaders and activists, citing the new projects would lead to the destruction of Native land, Young continued with the loan and expressed interest in contracting the Creeperian construction firm Expanding For You (EXPATI) in helping complete the planned projects.
The parties set forth to undertake the mantle to defend against the poisons of Communism, National Progressivism, Miguelism, and all other ideals which are harmful to Terraconserva.
In the case of a violation of national and territorial integrity of one of the parties, it shall be seen as an infringement of all parties involved, and will be dealt with in accordance with Article 3.
Should a party wish to invoke this article;
Third Article (section A)
In the case of having its national and territorial integrity infringed and violated, all parties shall come to its aid by declaring war on the aggressor.
Third Article (section B)
In the case of a war, invoked by the requesting party, the parties could choose to help in the form of sending no less than 5% of their armed forces, to establish a joint task force in accordance to Article 4.
Third Article (section C)
Should a party wish to discuss its national and territorial integrity, all parties shall form a discussion in an emergency summit in accordance with Article 5.
Should the parties form a joint task force, it shall be under the joint command of all parties involved in the joint task force formed.
Should an emergency summit be declared, all parties must attend it with accordance to Article 7 and discuss (with the exception of unavailability in the case of a siege).
All parties must never, declare an embargo on each other, proclaim additional taxation upon each other's products and services, nor block them from providing those within their borders, (with the exception of a unanimous vote without the subject of those sanctions).
Sixth Article (Section A)
Further more, all parties must never adhere to an embargo should it be set upon a fellow party of this agreement (with the exception of a unanimous vote without the subject of those sanctions).
A meeting between all parties should always be proclaimed in enough time to allow a place of discussion decided beforehand.
Seventh Article (Section A)
An annual summit is to be held every year on 22 of April.
Seventh Article (section B)
An emergency summit must be achieved within a week's timeframe from its calling.
The parties may, by majority vote, choose to add, suspend, or remove any nation;
Eighth Article (section A)
In South Ecros or Sur to the Cooperation and Development Coalition proper.
Eighth Article (section B)
Any nation not within those geographical regions as a "Cooperation and Development Coalition Interests State" in accordance with Article 9.
Eighth Article (section C)
Any nation, who is already in the Cooperation and Development Coalition, that is suspected to not adhere to one or more articles, or is deemed a threat by the fellow parties, may be suspended from agreement as effective immediately if a vote on the subject passes until further notice.
Eighth Article (section D)
Should one party be deemed an immediate threat to the agreement, it may be removed with a unanimous vote without counting the subject for removal.
Should there be a party proclaimed "Cooperation and Development Coalition Interests State";
Ninth Article (section A)
It is not obligated to follow articles 1. 2. 3.1 3.2
Ninth Article (section B)
Will not gain the benefits of articles 1. 2. 3.1 3.2 by default.
Ninth Article (section C)
Should adhere to all articles mentioned and not mentioned with its own considerations.
- El Salvador
- State of the Church
|Member state||Date of admission||Date of ratification||Current head of state|
|Andaluzia||1 February 2020||5 February 2020||Amor I|
|Corevilla||2 April 2020||12 April 2020||Fernando II|
|Creeperopolis||25 January 2020||1 February 2020||Alexander II|
|El Salvador||25 January 2020||2 February 2020||Orlando Pareja Palau|
|Pavulturilor||25 January 2020||2 February 2020||Meir Cohen|
|Salisford||25 January 2020||3 February 2020||Francesco II|
|State of the Church||25 January 2020||1 February 2020||Francisco I|
|Member state||Date of admission||Date of ratification||Date of departure||Head of state at departure|
|Sequoyah||6 April 2020||6 April 2020||1 May 2020||Odysseus Stanford|
Current heads of state
|Head of state||Office||Assumed office|
| Amor I
born 15 June 1974
|King of Andaluzia||30 July 2009|
| Fernando II
born 23 July 1985
|King of Corevilla||18 June 2003|
| Alexander II
born 15 September 1978
|Emperor of Creeperopolis||18 June 2003|
| Orlando Pareja Palau
born 24 February 1974
|President of El Salvador||1 January 2020|
| Meir Cohen
born 1 August 1965
|Marshal of Pavulturilor||13 August 2012|
| Francesco II
born 25 November 1978
|King of Salisford||1 June 2015|
| Francisco I
born 17 December 1936
|Pope of the State of the Church||13 March 2013|
| Creeperopolis portal|
- ↑ Andaluzian: Coalizão de Desenvolvimento e Cooperação; Atlántidan Spanish: Coalición para o Desenvolvemento e a Cooperación; Castillianan: Coalicion de Desenvolupament e de Cooperacion; Creeperian Spanish – Creeperian: Ծոալիծիօն դե Դեսարրոժո յ Ծոոպերածիօն (ԾՈԴԵԾՈ); Creeperian Spanish – Iberic: Coalición de Desarrollo y Cooperación; Salisfordian: Coalizione per lo Sviluppo e la Cooperazione (COSVICO); Salvadoran: Coalició de Desenvolupament i Cooperació.
- ↑ Andaluzian pronunciation: ko.a.liˈʒɐɔ dɛ dɛs.en.vɔl.viˈmen.to ɛ koˈo.peʁ.ɐ.ʒɐɔ; Atlántidan Spanish pronunciation: ko.aː.liˈsiɔn ˈpaː.ɾɛ o des.en.bol.βeˈmen.to e a co.ɔ.peɾ.aˈsiɔn; Castillianan pronunciation: ku.a.liˈkiun dɛ dɛs.enˈvul.y.pa.mɛnt ɛ dɛ ku.u.pɛr.aˈkiun; Creeperian Spanish pronunciation: ko.a.liˈsion de des.aɾˈro.ʎo i ko.o.pe.ɾaˈsion; Salisfordian pronunciation: ko.a.liˈtsio.ne per lo sviˈlup.po i la coˈoper.a.tsio.ne; Salvadoran pronunciation: ku.ɛ.liˈsio de de.sen.vol.u.paˈment i kuˈo.per.a.sio.
- ↑ Franco Rodríguez, Carlos (1 February 2020). "Creeperópolis Ratifica Membresía a CODECO" [Creeperopolis Ratifies Membership of CODECO]. gacetacreeperiano.org.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Gaceta Creeperiano. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Entemagare, Martin (27 March 2020). "CODECO Response to the Sinking of The Lady Kieva". codeco.int (in Jackian). Tigera, Lyoa: Cooperation and Development Coalition. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Lincoln, George (6 April 2020). "ᏍᏏᏉᏯ ᎠᏰᎵᎤᏒᎧᎵ ᎤᎾᏖᎳᏛᎩ ᎠᏚᏙᏐᏈ" [Sequoyah Officially Joins CODECO]. freemontexpositor.com.sq (in Sequoyan). Freemont, Sequoyah: Freemont Expositor. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Correa Encarnación, Nicolás (1 May 2020). "Secoya Expulsado de CODECO" [Sequoyah Expelled from CODECO]. miasex.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of External Affairs. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Lincoln, George (9 May 2020). "ᎠᏂᏴᏫᏯᎠᏂᏁᎸ ᎢᏯᏓᏪᏎᏗ ᏄᏍᏛᏚᎾᎵᏃᎮᎸ ᎥᎦᎷᏨ ᏍᏏᏉᏯ ᎠᏚᏙᏐᏈ" [Whigs Request Negotiations to Return Sequoyah to CODECO]. freemontexpositor.com.sq (in Sequoyan). Freemont, Sequoyah: Freemont Expositor. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Correa Encarnación, Nicolás (9 May 2020). "CODECO Niega Permitir Cualquier Negociación para'l Reingreso de Secoya, "Prohibido Permanentemente"" [CODECO Denies Allowing Any Negotiations for Sequoyan Reentry, "Permanently Banned"]. miasex.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of External Affairs. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Lincoln, George (4 October 2020). "ᎤᏌᎯᎸᏥᏌᎠᎦᏛᏅ ᎠᎴ ᏕᎬᏔᏛ ᏙᏯᏗᏢᎠᏒᏍᏗ ᏧᏓᏃᏣᎵ" [Calhoun and Lincoln's Campaign Promises]. freemontexpositor.com.sq (in Sequoyan). Freemont, Sequoyah: Freemont Expositor. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Cabañeras Gutiérrez, Augusto (25 November 2020). "Cabañeras Gutiérrez: "La Única Forma en que Calhoun Mete a Secoya en CODECO es si Sequoyah se Anexiona como Nuestros Próximos 5 Departamentos y su Cabeza nos la'Entregan en Bandeja de Plata"" [Cabañeras Gutiérrez: "The Only Way Calhoun Gets Sequoyah into CODECO is if Sequoyah is Annexed as Our Next 5 Departments and His Head is Delivered to Us on a Silver Platter."]. mindef.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of Defense. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Cabañeras Gutiérrez, Augusto (5 December 2020). "Promesa, Progreso, Prosperidad, y Paz" [Promise, Progress, Prosperity, and Peace]. mindef.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of Defense. Retrieved 20 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Cabañeras Gutiérrez, Augusto (6 December 2020). "Capitán Augusto Jóven Proclamado como Presidente Provisionario de Secoya por'CODECO" [Captain Augustus Young Proclaimed President of Sequoyah by CODECO]. mindef.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of Defense. Retrieved 21 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Cabañeras Gutiérrez, Augusto (16 December 2020). "Ultimátum Final de CODECO a Adama" [CODECO Final Ultimatum to Adama]. mindef.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of Defense. Retrieved 21 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ Cabañeras Gutiérrez, Augusto Ramón (26 December 2020). "CODECO Anunció Deposición de Adama" [CODECO Announced Adama's Deposition]. mindef.gob.cr (in Creeperian Spanish). San Salvador, Creeperopolis: Ministry of Defense. Retrieved 21 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Young, Augustus (24 May 2021). "ᎤᎬᏫᏳᎯ ᎦᎶᏂ ᎠᏲᎵ ᏚᏃᏣᎳᏅ ᏍᏏᏉᏯ ᎠᎳᏏᏅᏙᏗ ᎣᏍᏛᎾᏅᏁᎲ ᎢᏯᏛᏁᏗ" [President Augustus Young Announces Sequoyan Economic Adjustment Program]. secpresident.gov.sq (in Sequoyan). Freemont, Sequoyah: Government of Sequoyah. Retrieved 21 April 2022.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Cooperation and Development Coalition (IIWiki; 28 January 2020)
- Pages with script errors
- CS1 maint: unrecognized language
- Articles with short description
- Use dmy dates from April 2022
- Use Jackian from April 2022
- All LCNWiki articles written in Jackian
- Pages using collapsible list with both background and text-align in titlestyle
- Cooperation and Development Coalition
- Creeperopolis RP
- Creeperopolis Terraconserva
- El Salvador